You can’t think of making through the hot months of summer without taking bath regularly. So why should your horse be an exception? In fact, if not given a proper bath at regular intervals, your horse can suffer from a great number of skin issues given the piling sweat and dirt deposits on its skin. But then just giving it a bath is not enough…you need to do it the right way by choosing good quality grooming products including a top-notch mane and tail shampoo.
But then, how to find out what exactly defines a GOOD quality tail and mane shampoo?
Well, while there is no fixed rule of thumb that can help you get your hands on one; following in the footsteps of the professionals can be a prudent move. And one product that has got the thumbs up from the professionals is the new Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo.
Here are the 12 reasons which make it a best seller. Choose YOURS.
- The shampoo clears every trace of deep-seated dirt and grime.
- Despite its tough cleaning properties, the shampoo is surprisingly gentle on the skin.
- Each time you wash your horse’s mane and tail with this shampoo, it leaves the hair soft, smooth and manageable.
- The shampoo has a pleasant fragrance which keeps your horse smelling nice for long.
- The product is devised to prevent hair shedding.
- It works great on fine hair.
- At the same time, the shampoo is also known to promote hair growth.
- It is made from non-allergenic chemicals; which means your horse is least likely to develop allergies after using it.
- It is fortified with moisturizers and emollients, which adds extra shine to the mane and tail.
- It is ideal for all hair types, including color treated and permed hair.
- Despite being better than its counterparts, it comes at a much lesser price!
- The bottle contains ample amount of shampoo, which means once bought, you can use it over a long span of time.
This product delivers on every count.
Get the firsthand account of people who have used it.
Next, let’s find out
How to use this shampoo for best results?
The following is a video showing how to shampoo your horse’s tail.
And here’s a video showing how you can shampoo your horse’s mane:
Once you lay your hands on the mane n’ tail shampoo, bathing your horse becomes a breeze.
However, a word of caution: In very rare cases, it might lead to itchy / dry scalp after using. So before you use this mane and tail shampoo, you might want to do a ‘patch test’. Rub a little bit of shampoo on the hindquarters of your pet, and see if he shows any sense of discomfort.
Given that the product is available in two sizes: 32 oz and 12 oz, you might want to order the smaller pack for sampling.
The stocks might not last long!
Place the order right away